20 July 2011

Seriously, you need to water your grass.

My old landlord, Sharon, came to show our Lacey, WA house about a week before we moved out. Apparently I hadn't been watering my grass enough...it was 100% dead. She didn't supply the hose and the water, so I'm not going to water it. Last I checked, every other house in the neighborhood had grass just as dead as mine! Funny thing about it, a lot of them watered their grass...and it was still dead.

On our trip from WA to KS, we passed a stretch of land that was all dead, except for a house on top of the hill that had very very very green grass around it. I wasn't really paying attention because I was driving, but I said something about how pretty the grass was. Wanna know what Luke said??

"See that house on top of the hill with the green grass? Sharon lives there."

I wasn't expecting that at all, and couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard.

1 comment: