20 July 2011

Blinky, I will run you over.

A few weeks ago while turning left, across traffic, into Win-co..I almost ran over a paraplegic. I wasn't doing it to be mean, I wasn't doing it on purpose, but everyone with common sense knows that when you're crossing the road with either the red hand or the green walking guy...YOU DON'T CROSS WHEN YOU HAVE THE RED HAND!!!!

I saw this guy stop because he had the hand, and then look because there wasn't anyone turning at that very moment, and then he decided to start crossing. Cue me turning left across traffic, risking life and limb to get to Win-co, and to my house. He stops in the middle of the road, causing me to stop in the middle of traffic. He looks at me like "WTF are you doing, crazy lady?!" and kind of nods me on...so I start to go, and then he starts going again! I was having a very bad day to start with, so from the safety of my own car, with the windows up, I yelled at him. I said something along the lines of....
"You don't cross with the red freaking hand! Everyone with a brain knows this! I almost ran over your stupid self, because you went when there was the hand. You only go when you have the green guy!! I don't care if you can't even blink by yourself, but you don't go when you have the hand!!!!"

Definitely not one of my proudest moments.

1 comment: