14 March 2013

Get fit already!

Well, I jumped on the Crossfit train. It's been almost a month of workouts, and I can say that I honestly love it! The workouts are hard, and make me want to puke, but at the same time they're so much fun.

Today, part of it was box jumps..They're what they sound like- jumping up on a box. I am TERRIFIED of these- so much so that I lost probably 30 seconds on my time this morning because I was just standing there staring at the box, before I went and jumped on stacked plates instead.

I have *mostly* changed my eating habits- to way healthier than I was..it shows on the scale, too! 12 days ago I weighed a whopping 152 even. This morning, I was at 148.2! I'll take it! Slow and steady wins the race! I have some days where I only do Crossfit, but there are some days where I also do some Insanity to go along with it. I haven't quite figured out my nutritional stuff yet, so I'm constantly pretty exhausted between working out, being up half the night with Grace, and burning all the calories I take in by the gym, chasing Ivan, and nursing my sweet baby girl!

I took some "before" pictures earlier this week that I cannot wait to share with you all! I'm waiting another couple of weeks so that I can show some side by side shots of how my progress is going.

This journey to getting healthy has started off great, and I can't wait to see how far it takes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment