17 April 2010

24 weeks and counting!

It's been a whole week since I've posted, but not much has really happened.

Yesterday, I was officially 24 weeks pregnant! A little over halfway there...but I feel like it's been forever since we found out. The first week or two after learning there was a little Brown on the way, I was fine. After those first few weeks though, I was constantly tired, which I know is a part of the whole experience, I guess. Now, at 24 weeks, I'm starting to get tired again. I thought I was supposed to be good until the 3rd trimester?

There is so much around the house that I need to get done. Even things that should be everyday simple tasks I can't bring myself to do, as I'm so physically and mentally exhausted. I still have a lot of things I need to get for baby, too. I need to wash all the clothes/blankets/everything that we already have for him, put together the stroller/carseat deal, put together the pack 'n play, so many things..so little time! I don't see how some people do it day in and day out. I know it'll get better, but at the moment I do believe that I would much rather spend this whole next week curled up in the bed. For awhile our house was constantly spotless, but I know that in another 16 weeks, even if I do manage to keep it clean for a day or two, it won't last!

We find out this Thursday if Luke will be going to BNCOC for all of May and June. I won't lie- I will miss him terribly..but I'm lucky that it isn't a deployment. If we were still at Campbell, he would be leaving 15 May to go back overseas...I'm so thankful that we're up here, for that one reason. I thought I would be going back home for a week or so while he was gone, but it looks like I won't be able to travel starting at the end of May.

This turned out to be a lot longer than I had originally planned- everyone have a great and blessed week- special thoughts go to the Bryant family, it looks like baby Cohen is finally coming home!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are getting ready! I think you will probably get a 2nd wind around 30 weeks and you will all the sudden get everything done! I am always amazed at all the "equipment" it takes for a little tiny person! I am so excited for yall!

    ReplyDelete