01 April 2010

The rain has gone away, at least for now.

These past few days I've been pretty miserable. I've had a fever on and off, this funky cough, and just an allover feeling of grossness. This morning, I can breathe a little better, and am actually awake..and not wanting to go back to bed.

We've been trying to find someone to watch the puppy while we're gone- we're not going to board him on post, and our two other options..board him with fleas, or with another little puppy who he jumps all over and is too rough with. I know Wrinkles means well, but he's just too big to be playing with something 50 lbs lighter than he is.

Today or tomorrow we're also going to look at trading in the truck. I'm not too excited about it, as we started out with the Ford Focus, traded it in for the truck, bought a MINI Cooper, traded it in for my "family car", (did I quote that right with the comma?) the Chevy Cobalt, and am now looking at trading our bright yellow piece of sunshine in for another car. We're just turning into a happy little family with our 4 door cars and puppy!

Okay, time for me to get ready to go car shopping...again!

No comments:

Post a Comment