21 April 2010

I heard "Keeper of the Stars" earlier today- and remembered why I love that song so much.

In other news: some kind of bug or something out here has decided to eat me alive. I've got bites on my arms, legs, and a couple on the back of my freaking heel. Seriously? I barely slept last night because of heartburn..but then the backs of my feet start itching, so I was up for another hour or so scratching away. I know I shouldn't have, but I couldn't help it! You would think that I had learned by now not to scratch bug bites- and deep down I know that I shouldn't, but it just felt so good!

I also got the baby room mostly put together last night- and got the curtains hung up tonight. I'll post some shots of it as soon as I get all the crap off the floor in there. I think now, I'll go and enjoy the rest of the glass of my alcohol free wine, along with the rest of American Idol. Cheers!

It was no accident me finding you
Someone had a hand in it
Long before we ever knew
Now I just can't believe you're in my life
Heaven's smilin' down on me
As I look at you tonight

I tip my hat to the keeper of the stars
He sure knew what he was doin'
When he joined these two hearts
I hold everything
When I hold you in my arms
I've got all I'll ever need
Thanks to the keeper of the stars



No comments:

Post a Comment