08 October 2010

Forgiveness, such a simple word- but it's so hard to do when you've been hurt.

It's so so so very hard to do. I'm trying to be patient, I'm trying to be smart about it all and just let it go. I always say that I've forgiven, but why can't I forget? It's not my place to judge, but I just can't let go. I'm who I am because of everything, but I'm still lost.

Everyone, please if you have a second, pray that I find my way, that I find God again, and that I can forgive and forget.


1 comment:

  1. I don't know what it is that you need to forgive people for but I do know that you will find God again. You need to surround yourself with God loving people who try to love and live for God daily.
    I struggle with forgiveness also and its just something that you have to pray on every day. Pray for God to let you find it in your heart to truly forgive and then just let it go. Whats the saying "Let go and let God" (something like that). I hope you find your way and that leads me to this...

    It was wonderful meeting you on Sunday. I was wanting to talk to you after the service but we had to get to Portland (a get away for the night). I hope to continue to see you on Sundays and I wanted to give you my facebook link so you could find me if you wanted. www.facebook.com/chase.s.girl
    I hope you find me and we get to know each other better.. Who knows maybe God sent us together for a reason (everything has one).
    Morgan

    ReplyDelete