25 October 2010

It's been a long week already.

So as some of you know- I ended up in the hospital on Thursday afternoon, and didn't get to leave until late Friday morning. I'm fine now, but I really wasn't fine then. Don't believe me if I tell you that I was, because I wasn't. Not even close. I'm not going to go into detail about any of it, as it really isn't the business of anyone except for mine, but the world isn't crashing down anymore.

Today I have an appointment with a psychologist on post...and I'm pretty flippin scared. Not only do I not know where the building is- which makes me very very anxious, but I also have a feeling I'll be seeing the same guy that I saw at the hospital. Not a good idea.

Apparently I don't give out enough information when I answer questions. I try to be direct and to the point, especially when I'm upset about something, or pissed off at the person asking the questions. Somehow or another me being direct leads people to believe that I'm not a good historian of my own life, as I don't give out unnecessary details. Last I checked I'm the only one who has lived my life...so don't go around trying to change things around just because I give short answers and you don't like it. Oh, another thing..don't go around putting everything I say in "quotations." Like the fact that I was "sexually assaulted." It's not a good idea to do that crap after you question my ability to recall things that happened to me. They didn't happen to you, they happened to ME. No, I wasn't assaulted- I was actually on the damn ferris wheel, I just THOUGHT that I was touched inappropriately. Right. I just thought it happened.

1 comment:

  1. I love you baby. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

    ReplyDelete