14 August 2010

Well, I've given up on the idea of sleep. After a midnight and 2am feeding, Ivan wanted some more around 4am. Luke got up and gave him a bottle, and he wanted more after that...which means that I get to get up! So here I am...at almost 6am, still awake, because he screams if I put him down. Maybe he slept too much yesterday or something? I'm not sure how this whole sleep schedule thing works..but maybe today I'll try to keep him up more, so that he's more tired tonight.

We're going to get some photos taken of him today- should be fun, but it's an hour and a half drive. This will be by far the longest that we've been away from the house with him. 3hrs or so round trip in the car, plus our appt which is 2hr long..plus anything else that happens while we're out. I might just sleep on the car ride there and back, that way I'm not tempted to shoot anyone who looks at me wrong later on today.

Coffee anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment