01 August 2010

I've never wanted to balance a baby on it's head..

until now.

Long story short- we went into Labor & Delivery this morning, because Krackel hadn't been moving as much as he usually did. Got there, they hooked him up to the monitors, and he started moving around. I guess having brain waves shot through you might do that.

They did an ultrasound before we left, just to make sure everything looked alright- well, it doesn't. He's breech. FREAKING A. This upcoming Tuesday, 3 August..is going to be our little mans birthday. At 5am sharp on Tuesday I've gotta call to L&D to see what time I'm coming in for a manual version. Yes, I'm scared- so don't even ask. I've heard that they're painful, so don't tell me that, either. If he turns, they'll induce me right then. If not, I'm being taken back for a c-section..which I'm also scared of. I guess my plans of a wonderful, natural, waterbirth might possibly be out the window. Oh well.

We're doing my belly casting today (I think) and the rest of today and all day tomorrow--I'm eating all the crap I want, because once Ivan is here- I've gotta start eating healthy. Oh yeah- Fiber One Raisin Bran tastes like cardboard. Just a heads up.






No comments:

Post a Comment