08 September 2010

Frustration level= MAX.

How come everything seems to snowball when it's going bad, and comes to a standstill when it's going good?

I'll be the first to admit that I didn't eat healthy at all when I was pregnant with Drago. Too many ICEES for one, and too much other crap..so I shouldn't be upset at the predicament that I've found myself in. None of my clothes fit..unless they're yoga pants. I've gone shopping for jeans 3 times now, and haven't found a pair. I first only went up one size, thinking that I couldn't've gotten huge..boy was I wrong. I went up a total of three sizes in the jeans I tried on yesterday...and they didn't fit. I should've stayed and tried on a different size or brand but I was so devastated that I just wanted to go home.

On top of not having any clothes to wear after the THIRD FREAKING TIME of shopping and becoming upset and irritated- I've also become upset and irritated with my insurance company. I have a super ingrown toenail that I really need to get fixed. I changed my doctor to some guy in Olympia because they were the first ones who didn't have a waiting list of 2+ weeks. I show up for my appointment- call them because I'm not sure where they are in the hospital, but wait! They're not in Olympia! They're in some podunk town 30 minutes away. My appointment at this point is 30 minutes away, and there's no way I'm going to make it. Thanks Tricare, once again, for giving me the wrong address of a doctor..after the appointment is set. Thanks a lot. It's alright though, because I'm sitting over here in so much pain- but it doesn't matter. I guess you really do get what you pay for- but you suck right now.

Can you tell that I had a crappy day? Oh, and I got to sleep for 45 minutes before Drago decided to start screaming. I'm flipping exhausted, my house is a disaster, and I'm also pissed at the world. Please don't ask me how I'm doing unless you're also planning to offer me lipo and a tummy tuck immediately after you ask how I am. I'm telling you now- I'm not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment