13 September 2010

Well, my baby slept through the night last night....he's almost 6 weeks old now- time has flown!

I had planned on getting up to see my inlaws off this morning, because he usually gets up a couple times a night if I don't give him formula, but I fed him from the source around 830 or so, and he didn't start moving around until almost 415...and I think that was only because I got up and moved around some. Now, an hour later, he's curled up on my chest asleep again.

This week we're signing the lease on a new house, moving out of this one, and who knows what else. I need to get Ivan to see his peditrician- hopefully I can get an appointment for today or tomorrow. So much is going to be going on this week...I can't wait until everyone can be in on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment