02 September 2010

It's about that time!

Our lease at this awful house is up in under a month! I think it's been narrowed down to two different new places- both much closer to post, and much closer to civilization. I'll miss the neighbors out here, but with us living in town it means that I can make friends..since I have zero out here- besides the guys that Luke works with.

It's crazy to think that we've lived up here almost a year. In 10 days it'll be the one year anniversary...of our second wedding. Yes. Second time getting married. So many other things have happened in the past 12 months...like us having a baby. The sweetest, most perfect angel ever.

I can't keep my eyes open for anything, I need to take a nap and it's not even 9am! Too bad I can't. I still have to pack a different diaper bag, feed the baby, get breakfast for myself, and get ready to take Drago to yet another doc appointment. Looks like he probably has thrush, which means that I- his lovely mother- have it as well. His cord stump also fell off a little over a week ago and it still hasn't healed. Not a good sign. From what I've researched on it- it might mean that there's an infection, or that there's a little tube there that didn't close, which means that he'll need meds to get that taken care of. Treating the thrush is going to be a pain to start with, but something wrong with his belly too? I really hope that it isn't anything serious. He had enough drama coming into this world, it's ashame that it has to continue on for the lil guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment