20 September 2010

Ivan,

Honey- please stop fighting sleep when you're tired! It makes me crazy because you get overtired and then can't fall and stay asleep! Yesterday you were up for 9 hours, except for a 5 or 10 minute cat nap here and there, which made it hell to get you in bed. You were still tired when you woke up 3 hours later to eat, so when you fought sleep then as well..it ended up taking another 4 hours to get you to sleep. We can't keep doing this. almost 5 hours to get you to sleep originally plus another 4..that's 9 hours of rocking and singing and humming and tears! I still love you no matter what, but you're making me pull my hair out.

Love,
Your mommy

1 comment:

  1. have you tried infant massage? It worked WONDERS on our kids. And it helped me get the sleep *I* needed...

    ReplyDelete