03 May 2010

3 May 2010

Day 2 is finally coming to a close.

I went shopping with Ashley this morning- her hubs has a birthday coming up, as does Luke! I finally settled on what I'm getting him, and I'm crazy excited about it. It looks like the way it'll be set up we'll have to board the puppy for a night, and hope I don't go into labor while we're out! The only choice of days that I've got to plan this are a week before baby Ivan is supposed to make his grand entrance. If he comes early- he's going with us!

I'm getting to where I wanna clean everything, but can only do small parts at a time as I get so tired so easily! I got the bathroom re-organized which I'm also excited about. That means that I can take out the drawer thingy in there that we bought and put it in the baby closet to hold socks, hats, little things like that.

Trying to decide whether or not I should wash everything now or wait has got me hung up. As most of y'all know, baby Ivan has a VSD. They didn't tell me how bad it is, but I've got another ultrasound next week bright and early (0715- I wasn't kidding!) Hopefully the doc is there when I get done, that way I can talk to them about it. Luke won't be here to talk to them with me, so I hope it isn't any worse. When they told me, that's all I could think about. It's all I could do to not completely break down- because my precious baby isn't perfect. He's already so perfect to me, but he's got a heart defect, which terrifies me. I know that they can easily be fixed, yet I'm still worrying about it! I mean..as bad as it sounds- I keep from washing everything and getting the rest of it ready because I'm afraid that he won't be alright when he finally gets here. I'm crazy, I know.

Everyone keep our little family in your prayers as we find out soon how he's holding up in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment