23 May 2010

Things always change!

Looks like my honey won't be staying in VA Beach longer than planned! I wasn't upset because he was staying, I was upset because there was more time added on after I had my grand countdown. If I knew he was going to stay till the middle of July to start with, I would've been fine! Man, these pregnancy hormones have got me messed up!

Last week I got pampered a little bit, and really enjoyed it. Yesterday, I also got Ivan's first pet! His name is Randy and he's a corn snake. He's really fiesty when you try to pick him up, but once you've got him- he loves you.

Tonight I should've cleaned some, but instead I watched Hoarders. I can't watch this crap when Luke is home, so I'll enjoy the next 4 weeks of all my stupid shows!

I've been sick these last couple of days- I don't know what it is, but it sucks. A constant sore throat, fever, and puking everytime I eat/drink don't make for a happy camper. Hopefully it gets better soon- I don't wanna go to the doctor!

No comments:

Post a Comment