02 May 2010

Naughty, naughty dog.

I had the greatest morning ever at church. Went to the church of Christ in Olympia- it took me awhile, but I finally found one that I thought I would try out. I was kind of wary after my experience at another one in Tacoma where not one single person talked to me- but today was such a big difference! I had one lady invite me to lunch next week (her husband is gone, too) and I'm already looking forward to it! I met more people and smiled more this morning than I have in a very long time and I'm very grateful for it.

On a not so happy note- I hit a bird on my way home. That brings our running count up to 3 for the past 24 hours.

I don't know what's gotten into the dog. Yesterday, I think he knew something was up when Luke was packing...he decided that he could take over the bed since there would only be one person sleeping there now! I can deal with sharing the bed with Wrinkles- as long as he doesn't fart on me, and as long as he doesn't snore too loud.

What I can't deal with..is being gone for LESS THAN 3 HOURS and coming home to a disaster. Where did he even get a book to shred? He usually sleeps while we're gone...but I guess he had other plans while I was gone today!

No comments:

Post a Comment