28 November 2010

We went to a new church this morning...All I can say is wow. Not only was it like a freaking rock concert where everyone was possessed..there were 17 people on stage. Okay, I understand 6 or 7..but 17? Seriously? And then we were shown where to sit. Fine, I get that. But to tell us that we need to sit in the back because we have a baby? Way to separate us from everyone else. Then..to top everything off, I had a lady turn around and tell me that it wasn't appropriate for me to feed my hungry child in church. Wait- wasn't that a coffee cup that I saw in her hand? For one, you couldn't see anything when Ivan was eating. I hate putting a blanket over him, but I did. Second- even if you could see something....IT'S WHAT BOOBS ARE FOR!!! And third...Screw you, you meddling old woman. I was sitting in the row behind you- why are you even looking back here?


8 comments:

  1. Wish you guys has been there today, the sermon was amazing! Hope to see you next week.

    Are you guys looking for a new church?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU GO, KERRI! Sounds like they're going to hell on the next outbound train. I'm amazed you didn't slap the witch. Love, Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe the nerve of that woman! Breastfeeding is the most natural thing in the world and a church of all places should accept that. Lame!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell that old battle axe that I said to piss off!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! The nerve of that "lady"...I can't believe some people think that it's their place to even say anything at all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We left before it was even halfway over. I was pretty peeved by then, and Luke was sick.

    Morgan- we aren't looking for another church, just didn't make it to the 1000 service, so we went there instead.

    Everyone else, it was crazy. Next time I'll make sure to whip out both the girls next time someone says something.

    Jamie- I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete